sábado, 15 de febrero de 2014

Pizza is my Valentine

Siguiendo con el día de ayer, la segunda parada del 14 fue ir a cumplir con la tradición de cada año, comer pizza de corazón en Peter Piper Pizza con mis Bish.
¿Hay algo que de ley siempre hagas en San Valentín?

Following yesterday, the second stop of San Valentine's day was follow the tradition of each year, eating pizza heart at Peter Piper with my Bish.
Is there something you always do on San Valentines?
La sabrosa pizza

Después nos fuimos a Andares a pasar el rato, entrar a las tiendas y demás; estos son los looks de mis Bish:
Then we went to Andares to hang out, go to the shops and more; these are the looks of my Bish:
Blusa / Blouse: Stradivarius
Botines / Booties: Bershka

Bolso / Bag: Juicy Couture
Lentes / Sunglasses: Forever 21
Collar / Necklace: Bershka
Fue muy curioso enterarme que es la misma blusa que yo quiero pero en azul, muero por tenerla ya *w*
It was curious to find out that is the same blouse that I want but in blue, I'm dying for having it now.
Top: Camila Jones
Leggins: boutique local
Zapatos / Shoes: Francis
Bolso / Bag: Xoxo
Collar / Necklace: Todomoda
Camila Jones es una marca mexicana que justo conocí gracias a mi amiga, la ropa se ve linda y femenina.
Esos flats de Francis, los vi en tienda y también los quería pero en color negro, no cabe duda que somos amigas y a veces coincidimos en gustos :] 
Camila Jones is a Mexican brand I just met thanks to my friend, the clothes looks pretty and feminine.
Those flats from Francis, I saw it at store and I also wanted them but in black, there's no doubt we're friends and sometimes we share same likes.
Blazer: Stradivarius
Top: That's It
Skinny Jeans: Forever 21
Cut out booties: Stradivarius
Lentes / Sunglasses: Forever 21
Collar / Necklace: Forever 21
Ear cuff: Arette


En Berska nos enamoramos de este collar <3
Y por último quiero mostrarte el lindo regalo que mi amiga le dio a su novio :3
At Bershka we fell in love with this necklace and finally I wanna show you the pretty gift my friend gave to her boyfriend.
¿Para ti qué tal fue ayer, estuviste con amigos o tu pareja?
How was yesterday, you were with friends or your couple? 

3 comentarios:

  1. Love your fashion style
    and I'd say yes to pizza anytime.

    http://momsturf.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much!
      Yes pizza is delicious P;
      I'll pass by your blog sweetie ;]

      Eliminar
  2. Saludos chicas gracias x preferir nuestros accesorios atte: arette accesorios :)

    ResponderEliminar